Minor Keys Media is looking for an energetic, creative and talented Web / Graphic Design Intern to work with us. Must have a great sense of aesthetic and be able to multi-task well. Must have a well-rounded understanding of WordPress and general understanding of print design. You tasks will include: helping to maintain current WordPress websites, create email blasts, graphics, some logo design, promotional materials, layout & design posters, print materials. You must be very self-driven – this is a work from home position.
– Enrolled in Degree Program in Web Development, Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent
– 0-3 years experience
– General understanding of WordPress
– Well versed in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
– Strength in layout, color and typography
– Must be able to multi-task well and juggle many different projects at one time
– Must work quickly & efficiently
– Highly personable and able to correspond with clients
– Ability to work under tight deadlines, and take ownership of tasks
– Illustration skills a nice bonus but not required
– Some experience with HTML, CSS, & PHP a plus but not required
– The chance to get in at the ground level of a growing company
– Internship is unpaid but offers opportunity for commission on job referrals and opportunity for long-term employment
– Fun, creative and challenging projects
– Position is full-time or part-time and is a work from home position.
– Please note we are looking to fill this position immediately.
Portfolio required. Applications without portfolio will be disregarded. Please include a link to your portfolio in your cover letter or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.