Beautiful websites are our specialty! Whether you’ve already got a site that is just not quite living up to your expectations, or you’re ready to develop a new site from the ground-up to reach a larger audience, a custom website that is built on the industry-leading WordPress content management system will get you noticed. Within 2-3 weeks, your new site will be ready to launch! Here is an overview of our process:
– CONSULTATION: Via phone or online questionnaire. We get to know you and give you a chance to get to know us!
– WIREFRAME: Outline the pages and layout of your site. No frills yet, just getting organized!
– INSTALL CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: Install and configure the WordPress content management system (CMS), which will enable you to update and manage your own site content using just a web browser. This is the foundation upon which your site will stand. Even though its all in the background, its the most important part!
– CUSTOM DESIGN: This is where the fun begins! We will develop a custom design based on your logo, other sites that your eye is drawn to, or simply your favorite color schemes. We give you unlimited revisions until its just the way you want it, guaranteed to create a unique web presence that is custom-tailored to fit your company’s brand, services, and offerings.
– BUILD & IMPLEMENT CONTENT: Otherwise known as, filling in the blanks! Once the design shell is finished, we work with you to build up to 25 pages of initial content, verbiage, photos, and other content and information to complete your site. Copy-writing is available upon request, but our philosophy is that nobody knows your business better than you!
– ECOMMERCE (optional): We give you the option to sell items online with our secure and user friendly shopping cart, and have your funds directly deposited to your PayPal account. Check our portfolio for e-commerce examples!
– SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION: SEO is all the rage these days. We’ll install and configure an SEO plugin, along with code in your site template to ensure your site is optimized for Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and the rest.
– FREE WORDPRESS TRAINING: After we’re all finished, we can train you to help you learn how to create, manage, and edit your own site content from anywhere, using just your web browser or your smartphone!
– OPTIONAL MAINTENANCE & TRACKING: Not a computer person? Thats ok! We offer a monthly maintenance agreement at a minimal fee to help add or change content, keep you up to date on who’s visiting your website, how they are getting there, and what we can do to improve your results.
Some of our most recent sites:
SMALL BUSINESS WEB + BRANDING PACKAGE
Just because you’re a small business doesn’t mean you have to look like one! Perfect for startups, or individuals launching a new home-based business, we’ll provide all the materials you’ll need to represent your business in a unique way.
– CONSULTATION: Via phone or online questionnaire.
– RESEARCH: Getting to know your target demographic and your competition.
– LOGO DESIGN: 2-4 comps, and up to 2 rounds of revisions. Final logo furnished in multiple standard formats and sizes.
– BRANDING MATERIALS: Business card, letterhead, and envelope design.
– CUSTOM WEBSITE: Built on the WordPress content management system (CMS), enabling you to update and manage your own site content using a web browser! Includes 10-12 pages of initial content.
– SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION: We’ll configure the built-in SEO features of the content management system, along with code in your site template to ensure your site is optimized for Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and the rest.
– BASIC SOCIAL MEDIA: Custom Facebook Page and Twitter page using plugins to integrate your social media accounts with your website.
– FREE WORDPRESS TRAINING: Training to help you learn how to create, manage, and edit your own site content, using just your web browser.
– OPTIONAL MAINTENANCE AND TRACKING: We offer a monthly maintenance agreement at a minimal fee to help keep you up to date on who’s visiting your website, how they are getting there, and what we can do to improve your results.
Some of our most recent small business web projects: